The prints collections today number more than 1.26 million items. These include: albums, books, Ex Libris, photographs, posters, postcards, Russian and West European Prints.
- RUSSIA BEHIND THE URALS: Engravings and Lithographs of the 18th - 20th Centuries
- SAINT PETERSBURG. PRINTS OF THE PAST. The 20th Century Graphic Art in the Collections of the National Library of Russia
- THE 15-18TH CENTURY WOMEN'S FRENCH COURT DRESS
- GLAMOUR AND ELEGANCE OF THE PAST CENTURIES.
(RUSSIAN WOMAN IN ENGRAVINGS AND LITHOGRAPHS)
- SAINT PETERSBURG IN GRAFIC ARTS OF THE LATE 20TH CENTURY
- PAKHOMOV ALEXEY FEDOROVICH. FOR THE CENTENARY OF HIS BIRTH
- RESULTS OF RESTORATION WORKS
- ROAD TO VICTORY. The Second World War Posters and Postcards
- ACADEMY OF ARTS ON POSTCARDS OF THE 1900s-1930s
- EARLY EASTER POSTCARDS
- EARLY NEW YEAR'S AND CHRISTMAS PICTURE-CARDS
- CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR'S POSTCARDS OF ELISABETH BOEHM
- NEW YEAR'S AND CHRISTMAS PICTURE-CARDS OF THE 1950s - 1980s
- NEW YEAR'S PICTURE-CARDS OF 1957
- WINTER SPORTS
- HAPPY NEW YEAR, SAINT PETERSBURG!
On display is the collage of twenty postcards with winter views of our city.
For a larger image, click on a postcard.
- ST. PETERSBURG ON RUSSIAN POSTCARDS
- POSTCARDS OF THE 1920s - 1930s
View also online collections
IMAGES OF SAINT-PETERSBURG (1900 - 1941)
SESTRORETSK WITH ITS ENVIRONS (1900 - 1917) (Suburbs of Saint-Petersburg)