The National Library's collection of printed maps and atlases is the second largest in the country, comprising more than 180,000 items printed in Russia and abroad from the sixteenth century to the present. It incudes maps, atlases, reproductions of manuscripts, globes, electronic cartographic publications.
- ART OF DUTCH ATLAS OF THE 16th-17th CENTURIES AND ABRAHAM ORTELIUS
- ATLANT OF WORLD CARTOGRAPHY. 500th Anniversary of Gerardus Mercator
- FOUR MAPS of WORLD WAR II
- IMAGINARY LANDS ON MAPS
- A MIRROR OF THE WORLD: FIVE CENTURIES OF GEOGRAPHICAL ATLASES
- LOMONOSOV AND THE GEOGRAPHY DEPARTMENT OF THE RUSSIAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
- MAPS OF LENINGRAD REGION
- MOSAIC PICTURE OF ST. PETERSBURGnew!
- KRONSTADT. 300 YEARS OF ITS FOUNDING
- TSARSKOE SELO. (THE TOWN OF PUSHKIN)
- A REMARKABLE TRIAD: THE SCIENCE, ART AND EDUCATION. Publishing activity of A. Ilyin's Cartographic Establishment
- SIBERIA MAPPING
- WORLD WAR I MAPS